This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Noman 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
January 20, 2019 at 8:35 am #3108979

rafaelL-12

Hi!

for some reason the registration key doesn't work. I have tried to copy it already few times but nothing happens. Why does this happen?

January 20, 2019 at 9:09 am #3109134

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Sorry for the trouble. We have made some updates, can you please retry by deleting old site key and re-create a new site key. Please let us know if it works now?

Thank you

January 21, 2019 at 9:14 am #3111314

eevaL

I have this same issue. I even deleted the old site key and created a new one, but the problem persists.

January 21, 2019 at 9:21 am #3111340

rafaelL-12

It is not possible to remove the old key. When I click remove nothing happens, so it is not possible to create a new key.

January 21, 2019 at 9:53 am #3111633

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Update: About the keys, there was a timeout from the API, but it should be solved now, some clients with this same issue already confirmed this just now, so could you please retry and let us know?

For removing old key, this may be due to cache, can you please try in any other browser.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Registration not working: "Invalid site key for the current site."’ is closed to new replies.