This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 9:00 am #3755651

Yves

Hi,

For a product in Woocommerce you can add related products. But before you could only select the products in the same language as the product you're editing, which is normal. But now if you are editing a dutch product, you can see the related products from the other languages like French. This is definitely not the intention.

How can we fix this?

Thanks

May 9, 2019 at 11:17 am #3775577

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience,

Just to keep you updated, The issue is identified as a bug as escalated for a detailed investigation. I will keep you posted with the updated.

Kind regards
Raja

May 15, 2019 at 1:49 pm #3817255

Yves

Hi,

What is the status of this problem?

Thanks

May 15, 2019 at 2:12 pm #3817545

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for checking back. Unfortunately, I don't have any update to share with you now.
The ticket is still in the escalated thread there are a few other priority tasks which needs the attention, I would request your patience in this regards.

I will keep you posted with updates

Kind regards
Raja

June 4, 2019 at 2:50 pm #3952909

Yves

Any news?

With all due respect, but this is taking ages. Our client is waiting a long time for a solution. We want a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks!

June 5, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3960799

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

I can understand your situation, The current position is that the issue is now further escalated to our developers for a detailed look. Unfortunately, we don't any time frame for any issue that is reported to us, We are trying our best to resolve it and include the fix in any of the upcoming release.

I will keep following the escalated thread and let you know for any noticeable updates which might help you better.

Thanks for your patience and understanding

Kind regards
Raja

August 16, 2019 at 5:36 am #4404745

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

The issue has been fixed in the latest version of WooCommerce 4.6.5 if not already updated please updated to the latest version.

I hope this solves your issue.

Regards
Raja