This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 2:42 pm #2749102

jeroenP-9

Hello,

I don't know if I'm at the right place for this, but I'll explain my problem.

I have an auction website in 4 languages. When an auction is added, there is no problem, it appears in all languages just fine. But when the auction is relisted, it only appears in the language where it's originally made in.
Can you please help me ?

Thank you very much,

September 20, 2018 at 7:14 pm #2753125

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

I'm not sure how your site works. Are you using any plugins to create the auctions? Or is that your theme?

If you relist an auction and then by using the top bar and switching to other languages, and relisting the others, does this not work?

If the problem persists, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

September 26, 2018 at 8:02 am #2766313

jeroenP-9

Hello,

Sorry for my late answer.

"If you relist an auction and then by using the top bar and switching to other languages, and relisting the others, does this not work?"

No, because I have no "relist-field/-option" to translate when I do it this way. So I guess this is where the problem is. I'm afraid I have to contact WooCommerce about it, but I already know what they are going to say...

Thank you for your time Bruno.

Greetings,
Jeroen Proost

September 26, 2018 at 11:07 am #2766921

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi, Jeroen.

Bruno is not available today, so I'll continue to handle this ticket. I hope that it is alright with you.

It seems like a compatibility issue with a theme or a plugin. I'm still missing some information.
What enables you to add this auction feature to your site?
I understand that it is a WooCommerce extension.
Is it correct?
I can see on your site two plugins that might be related to this feature. The 'Dokan - Auction Integration' and the 'WooCommerce Simple Auction' plugins.
Are those indeed the related plugins?
Is it also a feature that comes with your theme the Electro theme?

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 26, 2018 at 5:15 pm #2768245

jeroenP-9

Hello,

Thank you. That is correct, those two plugins are used for this feature. I use the Electro theme, but the theme is not related to the two plugins. The plugins can be used with every theme.

Thank you,

September 26, 2018 at 8:32 pm #2768698

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

It is important for me to mention that those two plugins are not in our compatibility list here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/
Not being on this list does not mean that it is not compatible it just means we do not know yet if it is.

To continue debugging this issue I've set up a test site with WPML installed on it but not configured yet. Please configure WPML to have the same languages as on your site, install those plugins and replicate the issue on the test site. Then explain to me where and how I can see the issue. This way, if needed, I'll be able to get the help of our compatibility team. You can access the test site through this link:
hidden link
Through this link, you will be automatically logged in. If nobody logs in the test site will be available for one week from today and then deleted.

Please let me know once things are ready.

Thanks,
Itamar.

October 4, 2018 at 7:02 pm #2788635

jeroenP-9

Sorry for late reply, again. I will perform the test, but need some time.
Thank you very much,

October 7, 2018 at 8:53 am #2793622

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

No Problem. Please let me know once you have set up the test site.

Best Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Relisted auction not appearing after translation.’ is closed to new replies.