This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by petkoA 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
August 31, 2019 at 7:16 pm #4491303

petkoA

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Hi, I make a copy of LearnPress Profile page and remove ticks from Allow comments and Allow trackback/pingback in Discussion but comments are still available while I publish the translated page. I tried to remove Comments again and update the page, but comments section does not disappear.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No, I can't find anything in internet.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I've recorder a video with the problem - hidden link

hidden link

Also if you add some course to cart from the courses page (hidden link) and continue to WooCommerce checkout (hidden link), same issue appears.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 1, 2019 at 6:48 am #4492171

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Thank you for the video. That explains it all.

I could not find LearnPress in our compatible list: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/
So this could be a compatible issue.
To check this and to find the solution we have to test this in a fresh, bug free environment.

1. please go to hidden link
2. configure the WPML as you have it in your live site. at the last step (sitekey) just click next.
3. install LearnPress
4. create only one page/course
5. reproduce the issue.
6. let us know how to check this.

You may feel you do not have time to create a new site BUT please note, it will take only 5 to 10 minutes as WordPress, WPML are already pre-configured and we can check this only in a fresh environment.

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

September 1, 2019 at 8:33 pm #4493213

petkoA

Hi Riffaz,

I've reproduced the issue. You can check Spanish profile page which is translation of original LearnPress profile page - hidden link

Best,
Petko

September 3, 2019 at 11:36 am #4504011

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

We went to Pages > switched to Spanish > Quick edit the page Perfil and removed the "Allow comments" checkbox : hidden link

And, no more comment box is appeared: hidden link

Could you please check this with your site and confirm this?

Regards,

September 6, 2019 at 8:44 am #4524121

petkoA

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!