This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3961899

sandrineg-5

i want to move the mention "language" under the flag in my home page website

and my products shop dont display on the home page

June 6, 2019 at 2:09 am #3964869

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. In order to understand your request better, please, provide me with some screenshot showing this issue as I don't see any language switcher from your provided website address. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

June 6, 2019 at 10:33 am #3968251

sandrineg-5

sorry i have to reconfigure all my wpml and i have desactived the plugin. Please see my screen shots for my 2 problems please

June 6, 2019 at 5:55 pm #3971373

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the details. I took another look in your website and could confirm it, the 'language' text seems to be coming from your theme itself, if you don't see any theme option to remove that, then the best method here is to paste a custom css to hide it, something like:

header .main-header .language-selector > span,
header .main-header .language-selector > i {
display: none!important;
}

The code above could be pasted in your theme options custom css field if any or in your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS in case you don't have theme options for that.

As regarding your missed product translations I recommend to double check if you have translations for them in your WordPress Dashboard, please take a look at: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/. Please, let me know if it helps of if you need any additional assistance and clarifications. Have a nice day.