Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.36 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 7, 2020 at 9:23 pm #5861007

claudineh

I'm having the exact issue as this ticket - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/when-editing-a-repeater-field-in-the-acf-in-a-language-makes-the-content-in-the-same-repeater-field-in-other-languages-removed/ however there's no resolution to that ticket and it's just closed

Using latest version (as of 7/4/2020) of all plugins, with ACF fields set to translatable and 'copy once', when translating a page with ACF repeater fields - first by duplicating the english post then updating the necessary fields with the multilingual content - repeater fields on the english (original) page are removed and need to be re-added. Other translations aren't affected, only the original language page.

April 9, 2020 at 6:18 am #5871997

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

hidden link

Can I only ask you this:
- install Advanced Custom Fields PRO in the above site (you will be logged in automatically)
- import your field group
- see if you can reproduce this issue on any post or page
- if yes, tell me what to do (even though I think I have a clear idea) so that I can escalate this to our developers

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] (Reopen) Editing a repeater field in the ACF in a language makes the content in’ is closed to new replies.