Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kristof 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
June 18, 2020 at 3:40 pm #6405711

Kristof

I am referencing https://wpml.org/forums/topic/elementor-image-url-not-showing-in-translation-editor/ which got closed but hasn't been fixed.

I just updated all WPML plugins and made a small change to the original page, which prompted the translations they needed an update. When updating that translation, still NONE of the Elementor Image URLs show up in the Translation Editor.

June 19, 2020 at 6:50 pm #6414501

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I read all the conversation in the mentioned ticket which is marked as resolved. Alejandro mentioned the urls aren't meant to be shown in the translation editor as they are internal urls and this way they should point to the translated content automatically.

Do you see these urls translated in the secondary languages? In which page can I see your issue happening and what you need to achieve? Do you need to replace the primary language image urls with something different in your secondary languages? Please, let me know so we can proceed with a more detailed approach. Have a nice day.

June 22, 2020 at 8:35 am #6424083

Kristof

Hi Marcos,
My bad, I must have interpreted the solution differently. Indeed, the internal links are translated automatically, so I can stop worrying that they do not show up in the Translation Editor. Sorry for reopening this ticket.