This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sitatB 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 11:35 am #2807902

sitatB

I am trying to:install WPML Translation Management and WPML String Translation but we didnt found the source files ( we was purchase the CMS mulitilanguage WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

October 11, 2018 at 11:44 pm #2810029

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

From what I can see, you bought the "Multilingual Blog" license, which is not included "WPML String Translation" nor "WPML Translation Management". So these plugins are not being listed on your plugins page.

If you have purchased the "Multilingual CMS" package, please contact our sales team (hello@wpml.org) so they can check what may be happening.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

October 15, 2018 at 10:20 am #2816972

sitatB

Dear sir,

We have website call hidden link the default in Arabic languages. if I activate wpml plugin and the site change default langs to english , but if I deactivate the plugin then it moves back to Arabic. noted: in wpml we also set default langs is Arabic langs and we add english as another lang.another thing we can't chose setting to change it.
and give this problem "You need to configure at least one more language in order to access "Theme and plugins localization" and "Media translation".
and we didn't found source files of translation management,sting translation

October 15, 2018 at 10:53 pm #2818941

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you for the feedback.

>>> if I activate wpml plugin and the site change default langs to english , but if I deactivate the plugin then it moves back to Arabic.

Please, click on the Users > Your Profile, and make sure that the "Language" option is set to Arabic or "Site language". I'll attach an image for you to see.

>>> ... and we didn't found source files of translation management,sting translation

As I explained above, the "Translation Management" and "String Translation" plugins are only available for the "Multilingual CMS" license. As you are using the "Multilingual Blog" license, these plugins are not available for download.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

October 16, 2018 at 5:24 am #2819730

sitatB

Dear Sir,
we change it to arabic but when activate the plugin changed website language to english and hide language setting in my profile.
We need to translate the pages from arabic to english but we can't add the language.

October 17, 2018 at 1:14 am #2822640

Bruno
Supporter

Thanks for the screenshots. Your site's default language should be Arabic, correct?

I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

October 17, 2018 at 7:05 pm #2825703

Bruno
Supporter

Sure. I added the default language as Arabic and English as the secondary language (admin interface in Arabic).

Note that in order to use WooCommerce with WPML correctly, you need the plugins I mentioned above that are only available in the "Multilingual CMS" license.

Thank you.

October 21, 2018 at 12:26 pm #2835532

sitatB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!