Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 26, 2019 at 2:52 pm #4459911

sadafJ

Dear WPML

1- Farsi language is RTL. Direction of small arrow for dropdown menu should be change. I tested it by "inspect Element" to fix it. It is possible but I don't know how to add the code to style sheet or some where else and something is missing in my code.

2- Mobile view is not incorrect direction.

hidden link

#top-menu .menu-item-has-children>a:first-child:after {
right: 1;
font-size: 20px;
}

August 26, 2019 at 5:36 pm #4460609

sadafJ

Dear Marcel
I tried to use my code but I know something is not correct. I didn't find somebody have the same problem. I checked it. There was some solution but , it was not the same as mine.

Best Regards
Sadaf

August 26, 2019 at 5:47 pm #4460653

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Sadaf,

can you please try to add the CSS with option 2 or 5 described here? hidden link

Please add it as

right: 1 !important;

to overwrite other CSS classes. Same for your second question.

Please let me know if it worked.

Best Marcel

August 26, 2019 at 8:12 pm #4461163

sadafJ

Code below also is not working. I think in code should something like << body.rtl #page-container >> even I added it , unfortunately it doesn't work.

#top-menu .menu-item-has-children>a:first-child:after {
font-size: 20px;
}

I don't know that code well. I just search it.
It will be appreciated if you could solve this issue.

Best regards
Sadaf

August 27, 2019 at 10:45 am #4465379

Marcel
Supporter

The CSS in your screenshot is the correct one. Please add it to #5. Divi Theme Options Panel described in the link.

#et-secondary-nav .menu-item-has-children>a:first-child:after, #top-menu .menu-item-has-children>a:first-child:after {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
}

Best Regards
Marcel

August 27, 2019 at 11:37 am #4465849

sadafJ

Dear Marcel
This code is not working and I check it on mobile too, but it's not working.

Best regards
Sadaf

August 27, 2019 at 2:41 pm #4467793

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Sadaf,

Please note that the provided code doesn't solve a WPML problem. This issue will also affect if Farsi is your default language, and WPML is deactivated. This Divi behaviour also affects any other RTR language like Arabic/Hebrew. (Demo: hidden link).

Please contact the Divi support, as we don't influence how the drop-down menu is shown on RTR. If you want to change this as a custom solution, you would need some additional code (especially for mobile). If they can't help you, you can contact a certified WPML developer to develop a solution for your problem: https://wpml.org/contractors/

Best Marcel

September 1, 2019 at 9:43 pm #4493349
sadafJ

Dear WPML
I can't solve my problem unfortunately, Please just let me know how can I change English Button to Farsi Button on my page . My original page is English page. I want to show on my original English page > Farsi Button.

I have 2 websites that I use WPML but I didn't expect to have the issue . Please observe mobile view . The arrow for dropdown menu is going on the right side and it is not possible to recognize dropdown menu. If you look my menu on Farsi page arrow position is in a wrong position.
I had conversion with my Divi Theme but they inform me that is from WPML.

I'm working in an advertising company and I explain to CEO that it is just a small issue and will be solve. I am under pressure because I persuade them to choose this plugin for translation.
hidden link
However , Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Sadaf

New threads created by Marcel and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-can-i-change-english-button-to-farsi-button-on-my-page/

September 2, 2019 at 10:34 am #4496327

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Sadaf,

As we handle only one case per ticket, I created a new ticket for you. You can please mark this ticket related to Divi RTR as resolved. I will update you here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-can-i-change-english-button-to-farsi-button-on-my-page/

Best Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Reverse arrow position for dropdown menu (Divi Theme)’ is closed to new replies.