This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 5, 2018 at 9:28 am #2790144

andreasM-19

I am trying to:
Checkout in one of our translated languages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Go on hidden link and add the model to the cart. Then go to hidden link

I expected to see:
The review order section being translated to Spanish as well (Place order button etc.)

Instead, I got:
The default language (English) loaded. The first moment the translation is correctly loaded but then an AJAX call is made which causes the default language to be loaded. I assume it is a compatibility issue between WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual.

I've had a support ticket before and did all the classical suggestions (trouble shooting page, AJAX cookie, deactivate all plugins). I've done extensive research now and found that other translation plugins like polylang face the same error. Apparently it is due to a newer security feature from WooCommerce 3.20 on.

Please let you developers check this article: hidden link

October 8, 2018 at 10:46 am #2795657

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

as you know, WooCommerce is now running versions 3.4.x Since most of our clients use WooCommerce and it's a big part of our offer, it's improbable our developers missed such a critical issue. I checked our tickets and I have found nothing similar recently.

I noticed you are running MySQL 5.5.5. The minimum requirement for WPML is 5.6 (see here: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/) so I'd suggest to update and see if this fixes the issue.

If you say it's an Ajax issue, could you check your .htaccess and your wp-config.php files to see if there are blocks or redirects for Ajax scripts?

If there isn't anything suspicious, I'd suggest you try to reproduce the issue on a sandbox site I'll put up for you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Review Order section loads in default language’ is closed to new replies.