This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
July 5, 2019 at 1:17 am #4146661

brittaF

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm starting the translation of my site into German and selected "hiding German" while I'm in the process. However, I would like to be able to check on the site to see how it looks. How do I do that? E.g. hidden link

Also, I have a domain brittafischlin.de, but when I tried to use it during the set-up to point to it wouldn't allow me to save it. Is there a way to use the URL?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Thanks,
Britta

July 5, 2019 at 2:37 am #4146927

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Have you tried updating your profile settings? If not, Please edit your profile (click Edit My Profile link on top right corner of admin dashboard). Then check the 'Display hidden languages' and click 'Update profile'

Does it help? Please let me know.

May I kindly ask you to please to open a new ticket for your second question?

As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis