This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 28, 2019 at 9:14 pm #4110219

M&Y

I am trying to:
On my website, the primary language is french. People can leave reviews and reviews are shown. In the product translation (ENGLISH), reviews cannot be left, and reviews are not shown.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (reviews enable and shown)
hidden link (english version, reviews disable, not shown)

I expected to see:
In english people should be able to leave review as well as in french, and reviews should be view in all languages

Instead, I got:
In the product translation (ENGLISH), reviews cannot be left, and reviews are not shown.

June 28, 2019 at 10:59 pm #4110277

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This may be some compatibility issue. Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins (keep the WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual enabled), switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

July 2, 2019 at 12:56 pm #4127119

M&Y

I have been able to see the reviews but both languages are separated. Is it possible to have all the reviews from both languages on the same list?

July 3, 2019 at 2:36 pm #4137469

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

By default WooCommerce Multilingual adds a link so that comments can be displayed in both languages. I'll attach an image for you to see.

The WPML does not currently display all the reviews automatically. That is, the link needs to be clicked to view all the reviews.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.