This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Tomas Horejsi 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 18, 2019 at 5:23 pm #3641103

Apulia Vending s.r.l.

Dear support,
with WPML enabled the third Actions' dropdown menu of Revolution Slider slides does not open.

Could you help, please?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Liborio Fedele

April 19, 2019 at 4:06 am #3643503

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Is it possible for you to provide a few screenshots showing the issue?

Also, can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like making use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

April 19, 2019 at 6:28 am #3643703

Apulia Vending s.r.l.

Hello Shekhar,
thanks for your reply. You find attached a screenshot. The third dropdown menu is not clickable and if I make any changes to the related items they lose their value related to that dropdown menu.

Please let me know if I've been clear enough.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Liborio Fedele

April 19, 2019 at 9:50 am #3644643

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the information.

To further debug this issue, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues needs some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

Thanks

April 22, 2019 at 4:16 am #3653889

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

Could you also let me know the slider name and slides number so I can quickly check it , I try to find the slide as presented in the screenshot but couldn't find it.

Thanks

April 22, 2019 at 10:19 am #3655111

Apulia Vending s.r.l.

Hello Shekhar,
thanks for your kind reply. You can choose the Spring-Autumn-Week slider, then select Static Layer.

Thank you for your help.

April 23, 2019 at 11:23 am #3662833

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I just checked our internal documentation and can see that Translation of global/static layers is not yet supported by the Slider Revolution plugin. We are in touch with the plugin developers for this.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

Since it's not supported yet, the slides are not showing accordingly in the dropdown list.

As a workaround, could you please try this and let me know if this helps:
- Create a different slider for each language instead of translating
- Add slides in only one language

I am sorry, I couldn't be further help here.

Kind Regards,
Shekhar

April 23, 2019 at 3:25 pm #3665535

Apulia Vending s.r.l.

Hello Shekhar,
thanks for your interest.

I tested your suggestion and it works. Until the issue won't be fixed I will temporarily disable WPML when I have to make any changes and enable it back as I end.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

May 29, 2019 at 4:45 pm #3917527

Tomas Horejsi

Hi..

I have just some conflict when I had revslider already installed and I need to install WPML. :/
OK. I will have to delete revslider and wait for an update.

May 29, 2019 at 4:50 pm #3917565

Tomas Horejsi

wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/ExpressionParser.php on line 208