This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: How to translate Slider Revolution?
Solution: 1. On your WordPress Dashboard navigate to Slider Revolution.
2. Choose the slider that you want to translate.
3. Click on the Slider Setting tab.
4. Click on the General Settings found on the menu to the right, then click on the Misc. tab.
5. Set the Use Multilingual Language (WPML) option to On. Don’t forget to Save the settings by clicking on the green save icon.
6. Go back to the Slide Editor tab.
7. Click on the slide that you want to translate then click on the “+” icon and choose the language you want to translate the slide into.
8. Adding a language for the selected slide
9. Click on the flag of the language you have chosen, then click on Edit Slide.
10. Add your translated text to the slide and then click the Save icon.
To translate all the slides inside the slider select the slide and repeat steps 7 to 9.
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.