We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 10:36 am #3629707

nejcM

Hello,

I have a TeamPunch theme and I translated the Revolution Slides slides.

Then I turn on "Use Multi Language " switch and then I choose the slide language.

When I edit a page, under the "revolution slider option" templates are not visible. I cannot set them.

Thank you for your help.

April 17, 2019 at 2:07 pm #3631593

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Before we investigate this issue further, could you make sure your server conforms to our minimum requirements?
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Based on provided debug information, I can see the following - WP Memory Limit: 40M.

Specifically, could you set WP Memory limit to at least 256MB and then let me know if this fixed your issue?
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If unsure on how to set this, you can consult your host/server admin to do this. After you increase this value, you can confirm it by checking on WPML ->Support by finding the “Memory limit” value.

Then please elaborate more on the type of slider you are using ?
We have a known issue with the post slider, it does not work when the multilingual option is set on the RevSlider.

Would you like to reproduce this error in one of our clean installs ? If yes, please use the link below to connect to the server. The ftp access are in the "Sandbox" menu, if needed.
hidden link

Fianlly, can you share a screencast of your action, so we can reproduce the error the same way you do.

Looking forward to you reply.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

The topic ‘[Closed] Revolution Slider not showing on translated frontpages’ is closed to new replies.