This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 8:41 pm #4310443

plus code

I am trying to: add a video slider in home page to all the languages with the same video

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the video that I have in the english version of the website which you can check here hidden link

Instead, I got: no videos at all

Thank you for your support

Regards

July 31, 2019 at 8:19 am #4312735

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if you followed this tutorial in detail?
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

It explains on how to properly translate and set the slider to work on translated pages.

I'm referring especially to: "Set the Use Multilingual Language (WPML) option to On. Don’t forget to Save the settings by clicking on the green save icon.".

I also noticed one other thing - you're using Slider Revolution 5.4.8.2, why the latest version is 6.0.8.
hidden link

Maybe you could consider upgrading as well, in order to fix bugs that were reported previously and also compatibility issues with various visual builders and WordPress itself. Please note that it has completely new interface from what I see - in comparison to last time I worked in one of the versions 5.x.x., this is a big change.

Regards,
Bruno Kos