This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 17, 2018 at 10:46 am #2174068

Razvan

Hello

I am satisfied user of WPML that has a single small requirement regarding a translation error of the WPML.

Since wordpress added the ability to translate the admin in any language by WPLANG I've seen a small error in the Romanian translation in WPML.

The translation error is that in romanian the "hungarian language" is not correctly translated as "limba ungară", the correct translation is "limba maghiară". Where the correct translation of "Hungary" in romanian is "Ungaria", but the translation on regarding the language is not "ungara" is "maghiară".

I can supply further support on the translation, in order to fix this.

Thanks.

May 18, 2018 at 6:21 pm #2191416

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Thank you for pointing this out to us , if possible could you please share with me the page where this translation is coming up ?

is it found within the plugin or within our website's translations ?

May 18, 2018 at 6:28 pm #2191420

Razvan

I think that the correct answer is within the plugin.

Bellow is a ss of the basic wpml config area.

hidden link

May 21, 2018 at 6:04 pm #2203592

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I can see it now thank you for the screen shot and pointing this out !

i will update our developers regarding this.

At the meantime you can go to WPML->Languages->Edit languages and from within the edit screen change the name of the language and its translations