This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am using some layouts from Divi builder for a multi-language site with two languages: French (LTR) and Arabic (RTL). When I want to change language form Arabic to French, the order of the elements doesn't change.

Solution: You can re-arrange modules from the translated page to make sure that the order is the one that you're looking for.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 24, 2019 at 1:11 pm #4451665

lamjaredM

hi
I am using some layouts form divi builder for a multi-language site with initially two languages : french (ltr language) and arabic (rtl language). there was no problem when i change to arabic as divi support lrt to rtl language until using WPML plugin. According to you, wpml is fully compatible with divi themes and it is true except when i want to change language form Arabic to french, because the orientation doesn't change two : all modules remain in there rtl orientation.
what is exactly the problem ?

August 25, 2019 at 3:41 pm #4454301

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked the French version of the homepage (hidden link), and I could see that the order of the elements is the correct one, even when the WPML plugin is active. Can you tell me if you managed to sort this out in the meantime, please? I want to help you with the orientation issue but I no longer see it available on the website.

Thanks,
Radu

August 26, 2019 at 3:48 pm #4460237

lamjaredM

Yes i find the solution and it was pretty simple : rearranging modules from the page french version... even if there is a Warning message to not modify theses translated page with divi.
That's all

August 27, 2019 at 12:53 pm #4466817

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that everything works fine. Well done finding the solution!

I'll mark this ticket as resolved now. If you need help with any other question or issue, feel free to open a new ticket and we'll take care of it in no time.

Regards,
Radu