This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 3:45 pm #4402275

Sava

I have a multisite wordpress insallation, with a single site that uses 3 languages.
I would like to start using WooCommerse and I understand that I need to run
WooCommerce Multilingual Setup wizard.
I found no way to run this wizard. After plugin is installed and activated (on the network admin level) no wizard is activated.

WPML Multilingual CMS Installed Yes 4.2.7.1
WPML CMS Nav Not installed No n/a
WPML String Translation Installed Yes 2.10.5.1
WPML Sticky Links Not installed No n/a
WPML Translation Management Installed Yes 2.8.6.2
WPML Media Installed No 2.5.2
WooCommerce Multilingual Installed Yes 4.6.5
Gravity Forms Multilingual Not installed No n/a
Yoast SEO Multilingual Not installed No n/a

August 16, 2019 at 12:40 am #4403855

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. If you go to the WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual page, does any screen appear?

If not, please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins (keep the WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual enabled), switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

August 20, 2019 at 10:16 pm #4426755

Sava

I do not have the WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual page,
although "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin appears as "Network Active".
The only settings I see under WooCommerce are Orders, Reports, Settings, Status, and Extensions.
I see now that the latest version of WooCommerse Multilingual supports WooCommerse verison 3.3.0 while I have the latest version of WooCommerse 3.7.0.
Are there any plans to support this version of WooCommerse any time soon?

August 20, 2019 at 11:32 pm #4426799

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

>>> WooCommerse verison 3.3.0 while I have the latest version of WooCommerse 3.7.0.

The WCML supports the latest versions. That should not be a problem, really. If any function is not working, soon our team will make available any fix for the latest version. At this time, even using the latest version I cannot replicate the issue you are reporting.

---

About your initially reported issue, I have created a test environment for you to see that this is working correctly (this link will automatically connect you to our test environment): hidden link

Have you tried disabling the other plugins (Keeping WPML, WCML, and WooCommerce) and switching to the default theme just for testing?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Run WooCommerse Multilangae setup wizard’ is closed to new replies.