Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.76 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davideV-2 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
February 26, 2017 at 12:56 pm #1217477

davideV-2

I am trying to:

URL of hidden link at (hidden link) e where problem appears:
this website is in english and italian so is using the language directory /it/ and is using the pluging s2member PRO

I have a problem to display the Stripe Pro form, because it fail to load the resource on:

"hidden link"

as you can see it will not find the file if a user is logged and so is using the italian version, the link suppose to be:

"hidden link"

I try a redirect plugin but it always change the url at the w_globals=.......
So there is a way to let people load the file s2member-p.php with the /it/ url so it can generate the right code thanks!

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Steps to duplicate the issue:

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 12.56.20 PM.png
February 27, 2017 at 5:32 pm #1218385

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with this! I'm not sure if this the case but sounds similar to the already reported problem.

Could you please try this workaround and check if this works?

https://wpml.org/errata/unable-to-get-site-language-on-the-front-end-ajax-calls-when-user-is-not-logged-in/

Don't forget to make a backup of your site before you proceed.

Let me know how it goes!

February 28, 2017 at 11:24 am #1218901

davideV-2

Hi I try to modify but nothing is happening, I believe we need to find a way to make the css and javascript file of the header load with the /it/ folder instead of / thanks.

February 28, 2017 at 4:34 pm #1219207

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Thank you for the update!

It's might be a compatibility problem. It's very strange, as you might be observed already the other CSS and JS files from the plugins are being loaded without language code in the URL and this is correct. But in this case with this plugin, it gives 404 error.

Have you tried temporary deactivate all non-WPML related plugins and check the issue?

This may not necessarily resolve your problem, however, in order to troubleshoot the issue best we need to understand if nothing else affects to this behaviour.

Could you also check this with any default theme, please?

Let me know how it goes!

March 4, 2017 at 12:05 am #1222233

davideV-2

Nothing I try to deactivate any plugin, but is doesn't want.. to load that file with the /it/
The problem is it generate every time a dynamic CSS and JS something like "
hidden link

instead os hidden link

March 4, 2017 at 1:10 am #1222239

davideV-2

I resolve the issue on the plugin folder I found on the .htaccess
<FilesMatch "\.(?i:php)$">
<IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_authz_core.c>