Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
January 1, 2020 at 6:57 pm #5219617

antonD-13

Hi, on my site spinergo.com has 10 languages setted. Main language is Slovak language, but when I update the sale price it did not update this sale price to other languages. How can we fix this?

Regards.

January 1, 2020 at 11:19 pm #5220049

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I can see the issue on your site. Please see the attached screenshot sale-price-missing.jpg.
Can you please confirm that the screenshot shows the problem that you are having?

To proceed to debug this issue, please update WordPress and all the related plugins.

1. WordPress
2. WPML + addons
3. WooCommerce

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

*** If your site is a live site, you might want first to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Can you please tell me if updating everything solves the issue?

Thanks,
Itamar.

sale-price-missing.jpg

The topic ‘[Closed] Sale price didn´t copy to language mutations’ is closed to new replies.