This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 9:19 am #2786866

Henrik

I am trying to: Change the featured image shown on my product page. I have a danish main page and an english translation page. The danish page works just fine, but on the english page on 1-2 different products has the same image, which I cant seem to change?
When I click the specific product, I can actually see the correct image underneath the wrong image...

The products im talking about is:
- CARMEN, DRESS, INSUBURA (correct image)
- CARMEN, DRESS, PRECIOUS BEADS
- CARMEN, DRESS, UMBRELLA

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
- The correct looking danish product: hidden link

- The wrong main image on the english product page, with the correct image underneath:
hidden link

I expected to see:
- This is how it should look: hidden link

Instead, I got:
- Here you can see the problem for all 3 products/dresses, three of the same image:
hidden link

Im not very familiar with WPML, but I've tried to delete and re-create the products, deleting and adding other images with no luck... Its quite frustrating.

I hope you can help me out,
Best regards, Jannik

October 5, 2018 at 2:55 pm #2791146

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

first of all, I'd suggest updating your MySQL version to at least 5.6, which is the minimum requirement for WPML. See here: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Then you can try the following:
- backup your site and database
- go to WPML -> Support -> "troubleshooting" link
- try all the buttons in there except the reset one

If this doesn't solve the issue, you need to do a compatibility check:
- backup your site
- disable all plugin except WooCommerce, WPML and his addons
- switch to a default theme like TwentySeventeen
- check if the issue is happening again
- if it's not, reactivate your plugins one by one, checking every time if the issue shows up again
- lastly, reactivate your theme

If you still have the issue I'll probably ask you for a copy of your site to further debug the issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] Same featured image on 3 different products’ is closed to new replies.