Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 14, 2020 at 9:25 pm #5908277

Giancarlo

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Updating any product is impossible. They return error 500 after minutes of loading.
The product update is usually successful despite the error500, but the overall process is taking enormous time, considering that the shop has almost 1000 products. Each product has 4 languages and several variations (average 50).

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I've checked everywhere. Increasing the Max input vars to 10000 and PHP Memory to 1024 M was not changing the situation.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Just try any product

What is the link to your site?
hidden link (Main language EN)

At every attempt, the debug.log from WP reports the following

[14-Apr-2020 21:08:11 UTC] WordPress database error Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now for query
SELECT meta_value, COUNT( * ) as meta_value_count FROM wpn3_commentmeta
LEFT JOIN wpn3_comments ON wpn3_commentmeta.comment_id = wpn3_comments.comment_ID
WHERE meta_key = 'rating'
AND comment_post_ID = 136177
AND comment_approved = '1'
AND meta_value > 0
GROUP BY meta_value
made by shutdown_action_hook, do_action('shutdown'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Post_Data::do_deferred_product_sync, array_walk, WC_Post_Data::deferred_product_sync, WC_Product_Variable::sync, WC_Product_Variable->save, WC_Data_Store->update, WC_Product_Data_Store_CPT->update, WC_Product_Data_Store_CPT->update_visibility, do_action('woocommerce_product_set_visibility'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCML_Comments->recalculate_comment_rating, WC_Comments::get_rating_counts_for_product

April 16, 2020 at 10:47 pm #5927561

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed I recommend taking FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] Saving each product takes several minutes, then error500’ is closed to new replies.