This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by frans-jozefG 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 4, 2020 at 10:02 am #5837709

frans-jozefG

I am trying to:
today i have the wpml plugin and on two pages there is an error that i cannot (yet) solve.

the product banner is still beautiful
Dutch site is OKE
teutonsports.nl

The English site is not OK
teutonsports.nl/en

the same on the shop page
Dutch is okay
teutonsports.nl/shop

the english gives and wrong
teutonsports.nl/en/shop

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
OK
teutonsports.nl/shop

Wrong
teutonsports.nl/en/shop

I expected to see:
The same as
teutonsports.nl/shop

Instead, I got:
A error
teutonsports.nl/en/shop

Comment astra helpdesk
I checked your site and it seems that the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin causing the error, after deactivating the plugin the error goes out.

I would request you to contact to respective plugin author for further assistance.

THX

Frans-Jozef

April 6, 2020 at 7:21 pm #5851573

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Frans-Jozef,

Thank you for reaching out to the WPML support!

It seems that the Astra Pro plugin is not a part of the WPML compatible plugins list (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/). This doesn't mean that it's not compatible at all with WPML, it's just that there might be some issues here and there.

I just installed the Astra theme (2.3.5) and Astra Pro plugin (2.3.4) along with WPML, and I cannot see any error on my website. Can you tell me if I have to access a certain page or make any change in order to see the issue that you reported, please?

I'm just trying to replicate this on a clean website to see what can we do to fix it.

Thanks,
Radu

April 6, 2020 at 7:45 pm #5851641

frans-jozefG

Hey Radu

Thanks for the quick response

I suspect Ultimate Addons for Elementor is the problem. Not sure about this

on the home page this part is causing the error
see pictures

the shop page is the default settings off Astra Theme if i turn off wpml woocommerce the problem is solved 🙂

i use this theme hidden link

thanks in advance

Frans-Jozef

April 8, 2020 at 9:52 am #5864701

Radu
Supporter

Hey Frans-Jozef,

I had a look at the Shoe Store theme that you're using and I could see that it's a demo of the Astra theme from here hidden link (which I think it's just a child theme).

Just to make sure that we're both talking about the same issue, can you tell me if the part from the screenshot I attached is the one that you'd like to fix, please?

As I can see, the wc_get_star_rating_html from WooCommerce is the source of the warning message. I think that the stars rating is trying to be created and something's wrong on the translated products.

Also, can you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this too, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 10, 2020 at 12:37 pm #5883955

Radu
Supporter

Hey Frans-Jozef,

I just edited one of the products:
hidden link

where I just hit the Update button, and when I checked again this page:
hidden link

everything was looking fine for the Reflex spray 2X. Can you confirm that this looks fine for you too, please?

Also, can you try to do the same change for some other English product and tell me if things are going back to normal?

Thanks,
Radu

April 10, 2020 at 6:07 pm #5885689

frans-jozefG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!