Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
December 12, 2017 at 9:12 pm #1456150

yaronK-3

Hi Itamar,
I just received this reply from Cridio:

Hi Yaron

Yes ofcourse if their plugin have that capacity to handle a large scalled with frontend submissions type theme then we are ready to collaborate with them, You can tell them to contact us at contact@cridio.com

Also please mention we never received any email from them and we did not get any proposal from them,

Thank you very much Yaron,

please give me the email address of the person which will contact them so i'll alert them.
send them an intro so i'll tell them you have tried to contacted them
regards,
Yaron

December 12, 2017 at 10:06 pm #1456174

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Thanks, Yaron.

I've passed this information to our office and wait for tier reply.
I just want to remind you that they can also contact through our Go Global forum here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Cheers,
Itamar.

December 13, 2017 at 7:11 am #1456328

yaronK-3

thanks, but i think perhaps its better that you guys send them an email and tell them to do it thru the Go Global service... they need the push

December 13, 2017 at 1:59 pm #1456801

Itamar
Supporter

We did send them an email and we will send them again an email to contact@cridio.com (if this is not the email that we had sent to already). I'm waiting for a response from the person who is in charge for that in our company. It is just she is in the America time zone.

December 13, 2017 at 7:24 pm #1457241

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I was informed that our office had sent another email to the author today.

It is important for me to mention that besides the compatibility with WPML the RTL issue is probably the responsibility of Cridio.

Thanks,
Itamar.

January 3, 2018 at 8:55 pm #1471072

Itamar
Supporter

Update
Until this day the client has not responded to our emails.