If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 7, 2019 at 9:14 am #3975117

galinaS-3

When you go to the search engine on the site and choose 'Bendinat' in English you get 3 listings. In all the other languages I can only see 1 - see screen shots. So the search is not quite picking up the other properties in the other languages. Can you please help?

June 7, 2019 at 10:23 am #3975517

galinaS-3

I have uploaded the theme and uploaded one test property. Is this ok or do I need to add more info or add more properties?

June 7, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3976681

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Thanks for your help, I would request one more favor, Could you please help with adding the advanced search in the test site. It would be of great help.

Kind regards
Raja

June 7, 2019 at 1:34 pm #3976795

galinaS-3

I think I have made it visible now? See screen shot

June 10, 2019 at 9:40 am #3986301

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for your efforts, I am unable to reproduce the issue in the clean installation. Maybe this is happening due to translated projects slug I'm not able to translate the project slug in the sandbox site, I would like to check a few options before escalating this to the second tier of supporters.

1) Try changing the project's slug to default in all translation check if that helps.
2) Disable all the plugin except WPML check if the problem still persists.
3) If the problem disappears try enabling the plugin one by one check if the issue appears

If the above steps don't seem to solve any of your issues. please share the snapshot (copy) of your site, You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Kind regards
Raja

June 11, 2019 at 12:52 pm #3995307

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

The duplicator package is missing the site files and only has the database dump, it's better to share the snapshot of the entire site so that we can check if there is any other plugin conflicting with WPML.

You try the basic debug steps disable non-wpml plugin check if the issue persists if it is not happening then try enabling the plugin one by one to identify the conflicting plugin.

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Search function is not quite working in all languages’ is closed to new replies.