Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.08 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
November 23, 2014 at 1:39 pm #516254

amjadA

I am trying to:
Search result is not similar
I do not know what to do, please help
I try to look for the products in Arabic with the knowledge that all of the products it is in English and in Arabic only category remaining all English content

I visited this URL:hidden link

I expected to see:hidden link

Instead, I got:hidden link

en.jpg
ar.jpg
November 24, 2014 at 10:27 am #516622

Dat Hoang

#1,
Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

#2,
As I understand, you mean the search comes with a key word and a category? Is that a feature of your theme or which plugin?

#3,
If you disable WPML, search with no key word and an Arabic category? Does the problem persist?

November 24, 2014 at 10:31 am #516623

Dat Hoang

#3,
I found that when performing the search in Arabit, there is no parameter lang=ar in the URL. That causes the problem "Not found product".

If you change WPML > Languages > Language URL Format > To: "Different languages in directories" , the problem may be resolved.

The topic ‘[Closed] Search in the Arabic language as a result do not show’ is closed to new replies.