This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Atelier theme search in the top menu redirects to default language Solution: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/mobile-search-not-working/#post-3106858

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by franciscusR 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
October 1, 2019 at 9:03 am #4669869

franciscusR

I am trying to: When I am switching from Dutch (default) to my English website and try to search a product (Mad Dog) and hit enter, then my results will be in Dutch. This does not happen when I type Mad Dog in the search bar and click "show all results" with my mouse. Then it shows English results, just as I wanted.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Entire website

I expected to see: English search results

Instead, I got: Dutch search results.

October 1, 2019 at 11:59 am #4671825

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Do you have a staging site perhaps, development site clone' Because I am unable to create a Duplicator package, it got stuck:
hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

October 1, 2019 at 12:01 pm #4671833

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Actually, hold on a bit, it got unstuck, perhaps it goes get through after a couple of hours or so :).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

October 2, 2019 at 10:35 am #4679159

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you check this answer?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/mobile-search-not-working/#post-3106858

Regards,
Bruno Kos

October 8, 2019 at 7:15 am #4712727

franciscusR

Thanks for the help!

October 10, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4730111

franciscusR

Hi Bruno.

I am seeing other strange things happening since we have been trying to solve the problem above. When I am searching for certain products (such as Hellfire) than I often see two versions of the same product in the search outcomes. I found out that 1 is the Dutch version of the product and the copy is the English version of the product. You have installed the Duplicator plugin on my website, could that cause this?