This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Oscar Miras 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 8:34 am #3745913

Dafna Levy

My website main address is eilatenergy.org
Subdomain he.eilatenergy.org
on save in the wpml setting the subdomain comes up as "not valid", and Elementor is not loading the subdomain css correctly.
I think the two might be related.

The subdomain loads the website and I've checked DNS is connected to the main site.
Thank you

May 6, 2019 at 9:24 am #3746329

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML Support team!

This error looks like happening because the subdomain is not properly set. As you correctly suspected, the CSS from Elementor is not being loaded. Please, take a look at the attached screenshot.

Could you perform this test? Deactivate all WPML plugins. Then, access to hidden link. In case CSS is not loaded means that the issue is not related to WPML.

In order to solve this issue, you should contact your hosting provider to set up your subdomains. Because the procedure varies between hosting providers, we can't provide support for it. Nevertheless, we have some general documentation that may be helpful: https://wpml.org/2016/04/use-wpml-different-domains-per-language/

Let me know if you need further assistance. I'll be glad to help.

Best wishes,
Oscar.