This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Top header and language switcher is not visible in seondary lanaguages

Solution: The Avada theme uses separate options per language. To solve this go to the Theme Options, select All languages from the top bar and Save the settings. This will set the same theme options for all languages.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by samuelD-17 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 1, 2019 at 5:03 am #3715999

samuelD-17

I am trying to:Show the secondary top menu which contains the language switcher on all language variations

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link & hidden link

I expected to see:The secondary top menu on the French version of the site

Instead, I got: No secondary top menu

May 1, 2019 at 6:25 am #3716225

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Kind regards
Raja

May 1, 2019 at 7:15 am #3716477

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked your issue further. It seems like you have set a different Header style in Avada theme option for languages other than English.

The Avada theme uses separate options per language. To solve this go to the Theme Options, select All languages from the top bar and Save the settings. This will set the same theme options for all languages.

As a precautionary measure, backup your site before proceeding with the above steps.

Kind regards
Raja

May 1, 2019 at 8:14 am #3716773

samuelD-17

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!