If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sakariT 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
October 23, 2018 at 1:56 pm

sakariT

I am trying to:
I have translated our page to english, but now section of translation has disappeared and section is in finnish. When I tried to translate this again, I couldn't find the section in translation sections.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Section available for translation when I am translating page from Finnish to English

Instead, I got: Everything else is in there, but one section is missing.

October 23, 2018 at 7:10 pm #2843936

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Regarding your issue, you can try the following:

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Settings > How to translate posts and pages choose the option 'Create translations manually'.

2 - Click to edit your desired page, in this case your home page from your WordPress Dashboard > Pages in the desired secondary language.

3 - Locate the page builder block where you have text inserted and make a direct translation.

This is the best and simpler approach to fix any missing translation on pages. Remember to switch back to 'Use the classic translation editor' from your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Settings > How to translate posts and pages settings after any fix for your secondary languages pages translation.

Please, let me know if you need any additional clarifications. Have a nice day.

October 25, 2018 at 4:31 am #2848751

sakariT

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!