This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 3:18 pm #4597867

thomasT-32

I am trying to: Translate my page into Spanish, but sections of the page aren't even available in the translation editor so that I can translate them. For example, the call-to-action and the "Quienes somos" sections are still in English.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The text in the translation editor. But if not, I wanted to be able to mark a section of the page to be translated.

Instead, I got: Nothing. I can't figure out how to tell the system that these whole sections of my home page need to be translated!!

September 19, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4604677

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

As I can see, you're using Elementor on your page. In this case, there's a chance that some modules that you're using are not compatible with WPML. In this case, I'll need access to the dashboard area so I can check this out a bit closer and see what can be done about the missing elements.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Sections of text aren't available to translate in the translation editor’ is closed to new replies.