This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ahmedM-19 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
March 14, 2019 at 6:17 am #3340731

ahmedM-19

I am trying to:
send batch from basket to translation
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
Sending batch felGuide|WPML|en|102 to translation.
Batch #1

WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.

Please open the confirmation email that you received and click on the link inside it to confirm your email.

Resend that email

Rollback jobs...

Batch rolled back

March 14, 2019 at 6:39 am #3340761

ahmedM-19

When I click "Resend that email" it returns to WPML settings
Which I already have chosen "Use WPML's Advanced Translation Editor"

March 14, 2019 at 8:45 am #3341505

ahmedM-19

Another thing

hello,

Some of the business logos are shown and some are not.

Please check examples of the logos appeared on hidden link
While here logos don't appear on hidden link

Waiting for your feedback
Thanks

March 14, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3344087

ahmedM-19

Please check this
hidden link

March 14, 2019 at 5:12 pm #3347377

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

From my understanding, you are experiencing multiple issues.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

We will take care of the batch-sending error in this ticket and can I kindly ask you to open a new ticket for the additional issue?

Now, going forward, I think I might know what is causing the batch-sending failure and I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of the site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box.

The private box looks like this: hidden link

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

March 16, 2019 at 10:38 am #3359873

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi and thank you for the credentials.

I can confirm that they work.

Can you please try to re-send the translation batch now and let me know if it worked?

I just sent a test batch and it worked fine.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mihai

March 16, 2019 at 1:45 pm #3360443

ahmedM-19

Hi Mihai,
Thank you so much for solving this issue.

Would you please tell me why is this happened and what did you do to solve it.
Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Dodd

March 16, 2019 at 2:19 pm #3360601

ahmedM-19

Hi again 🙂

I tried to use the advanced translator in business but I did not find city, location and telephone.
Also I did not find the possibility to copy all the original texts to translation so I have to make this process element by element which will take time more than I used to do it with classic translator.

Please tell me what to do to return to classic or another way to ease this process.
I only need to translate business name, city, location and telephone.

Waiting for your feedback

Thank you
Dodd

March 18, 2019 at 2:39 pm #3370279

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi Dodd.

Sorry for the delay in my response but I was working only on Saturday and your message came when I was already out of my shift.

I'm glad to see that my intervention solved the issue.

There was some conflict happening in the database so I had to replace an id in the database. This happened just to a few clients and I figured out pretty fast that the issue you were experiencing was similar.

From my understanding, there is also a different issue happening.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you to please mark this ticket as resolved and open a new ticket for the additional issue?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Mihai

March 18, 2019 at 5:00 pm #3371711

ahmedM-19

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!