This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.12 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Izzi Hassan 4 days, 1 hour ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
November 6, 2019 at 1:17 pm #4898799

g.B-2

Dear Izzy,

Thank you so much for your help I finally made it happen! I have one more question though. How do I make sure order notification emails from the french site are sent from another mailadres then the one I am using for the dutch site?

Guido buitinck

November 6, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4898883

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Guido,

I will need a little more information from you in order to assist you with this.

As a first step, please provide some basic debugging information as explained below:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

This will tell me which plugins and theme you are using and allow me to provide you with some steps to accomplish your goal.

Thanks!

November 9, 2019 at 12:51 pm #4918135

g.B-2

There you go

November 11, 2019 at 7:29 pm #4927695
g.B-2

I fixed it, although I have an other question. Right now the prefixed country in the checkout field is the netherlands. I want to change this to france for french people and keep it on the netherlands for dutch people. Could you help me out with this?

New threads created by Izzi Hassan and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/setting-the-default-checkout-country-per-language/

November 12, 2019 at 10:10 pm #4935123

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Guido,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue! I am going to split this ticket to handle your new query separately.

Thank you!