Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 21, 2021 at 6:07 pm #9838617

rosmarieF

I am trying to:
Hello,
on this page hidden link I can't save anything -
the save bar scroll for about 1-2 minutes and after that nothing happens, the elementor save button remains green, an error message is dispayed Server 500 error

- I checked php memory and increased it till 512M
- I renamed .htaccess and refreshed it
- I disabeld all plugins and discovered that the problem consits only enabling sitpress.multilingual cms
- I updated all WPML plugins to the new version 4.5.0 .......

Thank you for giving me a help.

Kind regards
Romy

October 22, 2021 at 8:22 am #9841795

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Romy,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please share with us the WordPress debug.log(not WPML debug information) for collecting more details on this. Refer to this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable WordPress Debug log, open your wp-config.php file of site root and look for define('WP_DEBUG', false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check you are getting any errors or warnings related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Server Error 500 only on 1 page’ is closed to new replies.