This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 25, 2018 at 2:37 pm #2764271

marcoI-5

Hello,

we received a call from the company of one of your technicians who told us something about the server that is full.
What does it mean?
Unfortunately the call was taken by a colleague of mine who could not explain the problem .... it is possible to have clarification?

September 25, 2018 at 7:32 pm #2765127

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

Usually when someone refers to a server being full, what this person actually wants to say is that the disk space limit has been reached on the server (this means there are too many files on the server's hard drive).

On this forum we only offer support related to our WPML products so I think there might be a confusion happening.

Usually the hosting company is the one that is managing the server that's hosting a site (unless you have someone that's hosting your site on their server privately) so my guess is that you might have received a call from one of their employees.

Also, by looking at your domain's DNS records, I can see they point to hidden link so I think this is the company you might have a hosting contract with so my suggestion is to try to get in contact with them (I think this might be their contact page: hidden link).

Hope this helps.