This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: We've installed Service delivery point as a shipment method linked to Sendcloud. So people can have their order delivered at a service point near them.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: You can see it while trying to order a product from the category StoryTiles on our test site http://storytiles.lauralisa.nl on the English version

I expected to see: The option to deliver the order to the Service point in both languages.

Solution: I kindly ask you to follow this steps; - Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons. - Go to Wooocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix any error that might appear. - Go to Wooocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all the products.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 1, 2019 at 12:18 pm #3507759

lauraN-2

I am trying to:
We've installed Service delivery point as a shipment method linked to Sendcloud. So people can have their order delivered at a service point near them.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
You can see it while trying to order a product from the category StoryTiles on our test site hidden link on the English version

I expected to see:
The option to deliver the order to the Service point in both languages.

Instead, I got:
The option to deliver the order to the Service point when on the Dutch website, but the option doesn't show on the English page...

April 1, 2019 at 8:18 pm #3511519

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

2.- I kindly ask you to follow this steps;
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Go to Wooocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix any error that might appear.
- Go to Wooocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all the products.

Could you tell me if the issue persists after the steps above?

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 9, 2019 at 10:34 am #3565463

lauraN-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

April 9, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3566875

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos