If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 5, 2016 at 11:15 am #875929

NCTech

I am trying to: save different prices for 3 currencies manually, first and primary currency is £, I have € and $, when I insert the 3 different amounts after saving the product, on reload the field are empty again. Tried on both my staging copy and production website, same issue.

nctechimaging.com/shop - the prices are showing right because they have been changed manually through phpmyadmin, directly on the DB to make it work, but this is not a viable solution, your back end doesn't work - does not store the information on the DB

May 5, 2016 at 4:55 pm #876260

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please update your current version of WordPress to 4.5.1 and update WooCommerce Multilingual to 3.7.14. Then see if this resolves the problem.

If not, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

A. Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

B. Disable all plugins except WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentyFifteen.

C. With the default theme still active, enable all plugins and disable all WPML related.

D. If the issue is gone after either step B or C above, activate each plugin one by one to find out which plugin is causing the issue.

Does the issue still persist when you do each step above?

The topic ‘[Closed] Set prices in other currencies manually – is not saved.’ is closed to new replies.