This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 6:32 am

danielA-70

I am trying to: connect urigellermuseum.com (English version) to urigellermuseum.co.il (Hebrew version). I made urigellermuseum.com an alias to urigellermuseum.co.il. I went to "Language URL format" > " A different domain per language" and tried to configure it there, but it says urigellermuseum.com is "not valid". I use CloudFlare, DigitalOcean, and RunCloud.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: that urigellermuseum.com is valid and connected to the main (Hebrew) website.

Instead, I got: "not valid"

June 10, 2019 at 6:57 am #3985439

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I have tested your site it seems the domain per language is working fine, sometimes the failed validation might be a false error, if the setting works fine in the frontend the error can be ignored,

I have ignored the error (Disabled the validation) and saved the language URL setting to use domain per language, Tested the page with translation everything is working fine as expected.

Please verify the same at your end and let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja