This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by anjumG 1 year ago.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 6:21 pm #2779179

anjumG

I followed the steps on how to set up WPML to use a different domain for a different language to a T except for the server instructions as I was able to set up the domain (hidden link) as a domain alias for my main domain (hidden link) via cpanel, and I believe that it does the whatever the server instructions entail automatically.

Anyway, when I go to save the new domain it saves as valid. I also have re-saved my permalinks. But whenever I try to load hidden link, it redirects to hidden link. Also when I tried to enable different languages in different directorys (/en/, /th/) and tried to switch to Thai via the language switcher, I also get redirected to hidden link.

I have WPML language redirection disabled so I have no idea what is going on. Can you help me with setting up a different domain for a different language?

October 1, 2018 at 6:52 pm #2779202

anjumG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!