This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Timothy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Author Posts
November 30, 2013 at 8:06 am #300217

Timothy

Hi,
I am trying to setup my pages to do zh-hant (traditional chinese) and zh-hans (simplified chinese) however when I setup everything using the most updated woocommerce/wpml/wordpress I only have the traditional Chinese available for the checkout pages, cart pages etc...

Under the string translation all of the strings under woocommerce is partial translated, previously when I setup the pages it is automatic for both string. Is there any way I can download the language pack manually and add all the translation .PO file? Instead of going through 2000+ strings?

November 30, 2013 at 8:46 am #300222

Timothy

Oh, just figured it out.
#1: Go to WPML -> Theme and Plugins Localization -> Heading "Strings in the plugins" -> check box "WooCommerce" -> Start "Scan the selected strings for translation" . It will takes a little long time.

#2: WPML -> String Translation -> Section "Import/export .po" -> Choose your file -> check box " Also create translations according to the .po file " and choose Traditional Chinese-> Select what the strings are for: Choose "woocommerce" -> Submit.