This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
February 19, 2019 at 10:51 pm #3219124

naomid-3

Hi. i am setting up my online ecommerce store on the shopisle theme. set to launch next week. my site is in 2 languages and although i can set up woocommerce emails in english, how do i set up the translation for emails to go to my spanish customers?
Also when clicking on string transalations it says i have over 25000 strings to translate, im not able to do that. can i set it so WPML can translate them strings?

February 20, 2019 at 6:15 am #3220007

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

I suggest to use String Translation display filter, at the top of the String Translation page, to narrow down your search and determine which strings to display. For woocommerce emails, you can filter the list by selecting 'woocommerce' in 'Select strings within domain:' filter and fill the search field of the string that you wish to translate.

To learn more about those filters, please review this documentation.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#choosing-which-strings-to-display

Kind regards,
Dennis