If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc
Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that
Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.
If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: 1) I downloaded the main file then I downloaded and installed all the components as suggested: http://i.prntscr.com/K8C6qdFHRR_u48kuGWAIQg.png correct?
2) Do you have a video tutorial to understand how to use and how does the component work? (also in Italian). You can send me the video or video link and a guide.
3) I registered the plugin with the KEY code now my site is on sassariarte.it but in a few months I have to transfer it to another domain. Will this cause a problem or do I have to do some special action?
4) Is there an automatic annual renewal? I read about 59 $. I ask you to disable automatic renewal thanks.
Solution: 1) You just need to download the plugins that you will use. Be sure to check out our plugins page so you know which ones to download: https://wpml.org/documentation/wpml-core-and-add-on-plugins/
2) For videos, we only have in English. The documentation, however, we have content in Italian: https://wpml.org/it/documentazione/
3) No. When the domain is changed, just be sure to generate a new key with the site domain: https://wpml.org/account/sites/
4) For this, you should contact our team directly in the email. https://wpml.org/home/contact-us/contact-form/