Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lauraN-2 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 15, 2019 at 11:51 am

lauraN-2

Hi,

We've recently set up a new shipping class (dezelfde-werkdag-verstuurd-giftcard) and configured it with the product gift card (hidden link). When you order the product on the Dutch site it works perfectly. However, on the English site it says that no shipping options are available for said product. But to our best knowledge, everything seems to be set up correctly. Could you look and see why it's not working?

October 15, 2019 at 1:08 pm
October 15, 2019 at 2:36 pm #4758123

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In the Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 17, 2019 at 9:38 am #4771685

lauraN-2

Hi,

We did everything you asked but it still doesn't work.

October 17, 2019 at 2:22 pm #4774821

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. It requires further checking. So please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 21, 2019 at 8:25 am #4792181

lauraN-2

Sure

October 21, 2019 at 2:25 pm #4795263

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your permission. I made a Duplicator copy of your site now. I will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 23, 2019 at 10:54 am #4810373

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

We have released a new version of WPML(4.3). It has included the fix for this issue. It is working as expected on my local copy now. Please check the attached images.

Therefore please upgrade to the latest version of the WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

You can download the latest version of the plugins from Plugins>>Add New>>Commercial tab or https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4811691

lauraN-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!