This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.95 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 5:26 pm #4342231

wojciechZ-5

Hi

In WooCommerce Settings Shipping Shipping classes I don't see classes and all settings in that section. I see classes in a product to with class they are sing to but in settings section there are missed.
What may cause that problem?
All best,
Wojciech

August 5, 2019 at 7:46 pm #4342877

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

By default WooCommerce will not come with any shipping classes defined within the settings

if i understand correctly, you had created shipping classes prior ?

what are your results if you create a new shipping class, are you able to see it?

Also if you go to Plugins->Deactivate WPML temporary , then go back to your WooCommerce classes, are you able to see them now without WPML activated ?

NOTE : Deactivating WPML should not cause any issues as the translations are saved in the database but if you do not feel comfortable with this please let me know and we can do these tests on a staging site or local environment by migrating your site

The topic ‘[Closed] Shipping classes’ is closed to new replies.