This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas.

Author Posts
March 12, 2015 at 10:48 pm #577300

malcomt

Hello, when I arrive in cart page, the calculation for shipping is righr in english (default), but not in other language. Table rate shipping don't function.
Big problem!
How can I fix?
Thanx

March 13, 2015 at 2:06 pm #577836

Andreas
Supporter

Hello and thank you very much for contacting us.

Please can you please disable the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping and check again? If the problem solved, then we have an incompatibility issue with the specific plugin and we should follow different procedure.

I ma waiting for your reply.

Thank you

March 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm #577853

malcomt

Thanks for the answer, but it is obviously a problem disable the plug-in, how can I pay for the different shipping charges to the customer?

March 13, 2015 at 7:07 pm #578144

Andreas
Supporter

I am pasting from the ticket : https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/problem-with-table-rate-shipping/

Hello, I read more about this problem and Erica from Bolder Elements write me!
There is a conflict WPML>Table rate shipping when you use shop page non in default language!
Big problem, but there is a solution?

I will reply to you in a few minutes.

March 13, 2015 at 7:19 pm #578151

Andreas
Supporter

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

As you can understand we have an incompatibility issue with the specific plugin.

I will forward the details to our Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author.
Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.
It would be great if you can also contact the author asking him to reply us. This may help expedite the process.

We are closing the ticket but we will keep it in our records. You will be notified the moment we have the author’s cooperation in this process.

March 13, 2015 at 11:22 pm #578251

malcomt

Ok! Thank you!
Another abnormal situation, because in this article it's ok:
hidden link
but no, in another:
hidden link

Then…in product setup, I configure predefined config with, variable…but only in english shop (default), it's ok!

Thanx

March 14, 2015 at 9:02 am #578315

Andreas
Supporter

As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

The topic ‘[Closed] Shipping cost, function only in english’ is closed to new replies.