This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 12:15 pm #4067103

belgacemB

hello
in french lang is ok : client can choise shipping methode
in eng noting display

June 23, 2019 at 3:45 am #4072547

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

First of all please make sure that the WPML plugins are up to date.
Go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and click "Search for updates". Afterwards please mark the plugins that are in need of an update and download the content. Make sure to mark the checkbox for activating the plugins after install.

Also make sure that any other plugin and the theme are updated to the latest version.

Now, go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status. Here you obtain important informations about the state of your store translations. Verify if there are important parts that need further attention and procced with the translations. Also the shipping methods will be translated on the WCML module.

Now click the option "Troubleshooting" in the right bottom corner.
Here you can sync your content. Procced with all available steps but make sure to take a backup of your site and database first.

If this will not solve the issue, procced as followed:

Disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups.

This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

Add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

You will be able to find a complete report inside of your wp-content folder. Look for a debug.log file and provide me the results.

More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Let me know about the outcome.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 6, 2019 at 2:07 pm #4155991

belgacemB

hello
i do enreything
but still probleme
when i sync in Troubleshooting is stil sam number
helpe

July 6, 2019 at 7:52 pm #4156303

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

July 9, 2019 at 4:49 pm #4173241

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please recreate the shipping classes on the following test site. It might be that the used plugin(s) is not compatible. Make sure to install your themes and anyplugin necessary to create the shipping classes.

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me a short notification once the site is ready for testing.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] shipping methode dont work’ is closed to new replies.