This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 21, 2019 at 5:44 pm #4434279

Mark

I have two 'languages' setup for US and Canada. They are both English but the content is slightly different for each country.

Canada is the default language.

I have two shipping zones: Canada and US. Each zone has the same options:
Flat rate of $7.50
Free shipping > $75

In Canada, if my cart total is < $75 it correctly shows $7.50. If my total is >$75 it correctly shows free shipping.

In the US, the shipping is always free shipping regardless of the cart total.

I have another active WPML support topic with Laura and already have a cloudway site at hidden link

August 22, 2019 at 10:47 am #4438445

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.
Instructions to send private information are here: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Also, please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

Thanks,
Rohan

August 23, 2019 at 11:01 am #4446101

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the access details.

Has this issue occurred after changing any settings or installing any new plugins?

Can you please disable all plugins that are unrelated to WPML and switch to one of the default themes e.g. Twenty Fifteen, Do you see the same issue?

I am debugging your site.

I will update you soon.

Thanks,
Rohan

August 23, 2019 at 12:04 pm #4446641

Mark

Hi,

The issue seems to have occurred since we configured the shipping options.

I set up a local duplicate site and have disabled all plugins and switched to the twentysixteen theme and the issue still exists – the US cart always shows the Free Shipping option even when the cart total is less than $75.

August 26, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4459607

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.
I've escalated this issue to the 2nd tier support.
I will update you as soon as I have something to share.

Thanks,
Rohan

August 27, 2019 at 5:16 pm #4468707

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience & understanding. I've got feedback from 2nd tier support.

The issue has happened because you have set 1 CAD = 0 USD in the multicurrency setting(see attached screenshot). The price can not be zero. Setting this to correct value e.g. 0.75 or 1.0 fixes the issue for me.

For updating this, please navigate to Woocommerce > Woocommerce Multilingual > Multi-currency > Currencies > Click on the edit pencil icon & update the value

Please let me know whether your issue is resolved after doing these steps.

Thanks,
Rohan