This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 7:51 am #4495027

mikaelG-6

Primary language: hidden link
Secondary language (where the bug is present): hidden link

If a customer uses the secondary language, the taxes are okay in cart, checkout, during payment and on the order review page.
But on the admin side, the tax for the shipping isn't present even though the total amount displays tax for both products and shipping. When changing order status or re-saving the order, the total is also affected and this creates a problem for accounting as the tax for shipping is missing on invoices and so on.

See attached image on how the order looks in the Admin panel. The issue only appears on secondary language. In primary language everything works fine and tax for shipping is present.

I believe this issue is related to WooCommerce Multilingual.

September 2, 2019 at 12:33 pm #4497071

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I suspect that this issue might be caused by a compatibility issue between WPML and a third party functionality. I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.
- Flush any cache memory that might exists.
- Deactivate all the plugins except WPML plugins, Woocommerce and Woocommerce Multilingual.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Kind regards,
Carlos