Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
August 24, 2023 at 9:25 am #14283075

cornelM-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Suddenly the shop page does no longer show any content. The default language is German and I have in addition French, Italian and English. Only the Italian shop page is working. When I investigated, I see that under WooCommerce Multilingual&Multicurrency/tab Shop-URLs, it's mentioned that Italian is the default language. But it should be German (and the others translated). Does this cause the problem of the empty shop site? How can I change this?
Is there any documentation that you are following? Thanks for your help.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link. If needed, I can provide a login.

language-emmavonzermatt.jpg
August 25, 2023 at 8:18 am #14289881

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I will need to closely examine your website. Therefore, I will require temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to a test site where the problem has been replicated, if possible. This will enable me to provide better assistance and determine if any configurations need to be modified.

Please note that it is important to have a backup for security purposes and to prevent any potential data loss. You can use the UpdraftPlus plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) to fulfill your backup requirements.

Your upcoming reply will be treated with confidentiality and will only be visible to you and me.

✙ To resolve the issue, I may need your consent to deactivate and reactivate plugins and the theme, as well as make configuration changes on the site if necessary. This emphasizes the significance of having a backup.

Upon reviewing your debug information, I have observed that the PHP limit for your "WP Memory Limit" is lower than the recommended 256MB or the required 128MB, as mentioned in the documentation found at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/. To resolve this, I kindly request that you contact your hosting provider and request an increase in the PHP value for you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.